- Chapter 1: Love Triangle
- Chapter 2: About Last Night
- Chapter 3: Birth, Death, and Marriage
- Chapter 4: Welcome to the World
- Chapter 5: Child's Play
- Chapter 6: Young Love
- Chapter 7: Grief and Misdemeanours
- Chapter 8: Growing Up Is Hard To Do
- Chapter 9: The Saint and The Sinner
- Chapter 10: Strange Times Indeed
- Chapter 11: A Date with Death
- Chapter 12: Love Will Keep Us... Apart
- Chapter 13: There's Something Wrong With Harlow......
- Chapter 14: The Ghost of You
- Chapter 15: Don't Go Into The Basement
- Chapter 16: What A Ghost Wants
- Chapter 17: Better Together
- Chapter 18: Love and Caring
- Chapter 19: Wicked Little Girl
- Chapter 20: The Devil in Dahlia
- Chapter 21: I Do!
- Chapter 22: If Only
- Chapter 23: Of Cheats And Liars
- Chapter 24: You and I
- Chapter 25: Runaways
- Chapter 26: A Life Anew
- Chapter 27: Three of a Kind
- Chapter 28: Please Forgive Me
- Chapter 29: The Colour of Love
- Chapter 30: Grim's Gonna Get Ya...
- Chapter 31: Return of the Fallen
- Chapter 32: Who's That Girl?
- Chapter 33: What The Future Holds
- Chapter 34: Weapons of Mass Seduction
- Chapter 35: A Matter of Life and Death
- Chapter 36: Witness the Fitness
- Chapter 37: Inferno
- Chapter 38: Playing With Fire
- Chapter 39: Misery Loves Isolation
- Chapter 40: Honesty; Honestly
- Final Chapter: The Last Mars
- After Party
- ▼ 02 (42)
Chapter 5: Child's Play
When we last checked in on the Mars family Scarlett had just turned into a toddler. Well, after this transition her parents didn't waste any time in getting started with her life lessons. Her father took the responsibility of teaching her how to walk.
And her mother began teaching her how to talk.
During the daytime Riley would head to the park to busk for a while...
...whilst Lamar went to work at the police station.
Scarlett, meanwhile, had her own ways of keeping herself amused. Her favourite toy was the boat : D
And she also had a certain fondness for the activity table.
But all these entertainments paled in comparison with... the box.
Dun dun dur!
One day, Riley took some time out from her motherly duties to visit her friend Bella.
The girls had fun catching up on old times...
...having a laugh...
...and then Bella went and ruined it all by hitting on Riley. The girl just doesn't give up does she?
The next day Lamar left work with some good news. He had been promoted to the top of the Law Enforcement career, thereby achieving his lifetime want.
The name's Mars. Lamar Mars.
All this extra cash coming in meant the family could upgrade their house to a much happier shinier version. And the timing worked out well because, once again, it was time for Scarlett's birthday.
A quick ring-around later and the guests began to arrive, eager to start the party celebrations.
Lamar helped his daughter blow out the candles, whilst Riley cheered from the sidelines. Apparently all the other guests couldn't be bothered to join in. Miserable sods
Next Scarlett was placed on the floor and quickly did a lovely little spinny dance as she twirled her way into childhood.
And here she is! Pretty cute I reckons
Scarlett soon adapted to life outside the house. The new freedom meant she could spend lots of time outside like she wanted, and she spent her days catching butterflies...
...riding around on her bike...
...and reading. She's a bookworm don't cha know?
The following day Scarlett set off for her first day at school. She doesn't look too happy about it does she?
Oh well, I'm sure she had a lovely time.
When the weekend rolled around Scarlett was keen to explore the neighbourhood. First she went to the grocery store to get some supplies...
...and then she visited the cemetery in order to explore the catacombs.
I'm guessing it didn't go too well.
You'd have thought all this excitement would have been enough for one day, but no, Scarlett wanted more.
So she went to Simhenge. It's a beautiful place isn't it?
There she found lots of exotic butterflies...
...some unusual rocks...
...and some rare bugs. And I can assure you she made a mint from all this stuff at the science lab.
Scarlett watched the sun set before she reluctantly headed for home.
In the morning Scarlett sent her rocks off to be cut, and the following day she was able to display them in her room. This is only a small percentage of her collection.
That evening, Riley celebrated her birthday in the park.
Well, I say 'celebrated' but...
...who wants to be old anyways? Not Riley that's for sure, so she soon headed home for a makeover.
Ah, that's much better. She doesn't look too bad at all.
In fact, I'm not sure her daughter even noticed anything was different.
A few days later it was time for another birthday. Who's? Well, there's only one possible candidate isn't there...
It's Scarlett! Yes, her childhood days had quickly flown by in a blur of butterflies and rocks and now Scarlett was ready to be a woman, of sorts.
So, one spinny dance later and...
So here's our girl, chock full of geeky hotness! So how will Scarlett cope as a teenager, and will Lamar ever bloody die? (He's 105 days old and counting for gawd's sake.) Find out in the next chapter of The Mars Family Legacy, coming soon.
You can find the original on the story board here- feel free to rec that if you've enjoyed this : )