- Chapter 1: Love Triangle
- Chapter 2: About Last Night
- Chapter 3: Birth, Death, and Marriage
- Chapter 4: Welcome to the World
- Chapter 5: Child's Play
- Chapter 6: Young Love
- Chapter 7: Grief and Misdemeanours
- Chapter 8: Growing Up Is Hard To Do
- Chapter 9: The Saint and The Sinner
- Chapter 10: Strange Times Indeed
- Chapter 11: A Date with Death
- Chapter 12: Love Will Keep Us... Apart
- Chapter 13: There's Something Wrong With Harlow......
- Chapter 14: The Ghost of You
- Chapter 15: Don't Go Into The Basement
- Chapter 16: What A Ghost Wants
- Chapter 17: Better Together
- Chapter 18: Love and Caring
- Chapter 19: Wicked Little Girl
- Chapter 20: The Devil in Dahlia
- Chapter 21: I Do!
- Chapter 22: If Only
- Chapter 23: Of Cheats And Liars
- Chapter 24: You and I
- Chapter 25: Runaways
- Chapter 26: A Life Anew
- Chapter 27: Three of a Kind
- Chapter 28: Please Forgive Me
- Chapter 29: The Colour of Love
- Chapter 30: Grim's Gonna Get Ya...
- Chapter 31: Return of the Fallen
- Chapter 32: Who's That Girl?
- Chapter 33: What The Future Holds
- Chapter 34: Weapons of Mass Seduction
- Chapter 35: A Matter of Life and Death
- Chapter 36: Witness the Fitness
- Chapter 37: Inferno
- Chapter 38: Playing With Fire
- Chapter 39: Misery Loves Isolation
- Chapter 40: Honesty; Honestly
- Final Chapter: The Last Mars
- After Party
- ▼ 02 (42)
Chapter 7: Grief and Misdemeanours
Scarlett is now a Young Adult following her recent birthday party. Her boyfriend Gregory had rocked up to the party after previously turning into a Young Adult himself, so now the two lovers were on the same page. There was really only one thing to do next...
Time for a bit of 'How's Your Father' methinks...
Afterwards Scarlett headed to town to get a job. Oh, I should probably mention the trait she received when she grew up was the Daredevil trait. Personally I find this trait rather useless- it's not like your Sims can go skydiving or jump off cliffs.
Anyways, her lifetime want was to reach the top of the Medical career so Scarlett got a job at the hospital... as an Organ Donor... just how many organs do Sims have lying around spare? Hmm..
But, whilst she was out, something terrible was going on at home...
Yes, Lamar had finally succumbed to Death's icy grip after 115 days in the Sim world.
Sadly no one was home at the time of his death. Poor Lamar.
Rest In Peace, Lamar Mars.
When Scarlett returned home and discovered her father had died she was understandably upset.
And her mother, Riley, was devastated.
But they do say life goes on so. It has to.
So, the next day, Scarlett went into town in her shiny new car.
She met her friend Moses Sikes whilst she was in the park but then, in the distance, she saw someone rather intriguing...
It's me! Yes, my Simself was busy mosying around by the theatre so of course Scarlett went over to say hi.
Aww, my Simself was even so nice she consoled Scarlett for a while.
After the park Scarlett headed to the Autumn Lake Retreat (it's a community lot I built that will be uploaded to the exchange soonish, I hope.)
As the sun set she went for a relaxing swim amongst the foliage to try and calm her troubled mind, but thoughts of her father's death still plagued her.
Meanwhile, back at home, Riley received some more bad news. Her old friend Bella Blue had just died.
Riley had never felt more alone; most lost than she did at that particular moment in time. But something did happen later that cheered her up, just for a little while.
Yes, that night Lamar returned as a ghost for the first time since his death. Riley was overjoyed to see him, even if it was only for a few hours.
She hugged him so tightly and stayed up all night just to talk to him. Then, as the sun came up, Riley felt the pain grow burning as Lamar left and she lost him all over again.
That morning Scarlett had the day off work so she invited her friend Moses over to keep her company.
They talked for a while and Moses battled his evil tendancies to comfort Scarlett in her time of need. He didn't know it yet but, on this day, Scarlett would need comfort more than ever.
Barely fourty-eight hours after her husband's passing, Riley died.
Scarlett couldn't believe this was happening again so quickly, and she wondered how she would ever cope without her parents who had been so influential in her life.
She couldn't do anything; she just watched, completely wrecked, from the sidelines as the Grim Reaper claimed another victim.
In the end Riley seemed quite resigned to her fate.
Some may say she died of old age, but I think she died of a broken heart.
Rest In Peace, Riley Mars.
Oh, and as if all this loss wasn't enough, Sharky the Goldfish died! It's like a bloodbath in here today...
After her mother's passing Scarlett broke down in Moses' arms.
He tried to soothe Scarlett's fractured spirit but, whilst he was doing so, he began to have thoughts...
Scarlett looked into his eyes- she knew what he was doing. Moses was evil, so... deliciously evil... Yet still, she couldn't seem to resist. Maybe she didn't want to. Maybe the grief was just too strong. Maybe she just needed someone to hold her...
Grief can do strange things to people.
So just what will Scarlett do next? How will she deal with the loss of her parents? Find out in the next chapter of The Mars Family Legacy, coming soon.
You can find the original on the story board here- feel free to rec that if you've enjoyed this : )