- Chapter 1: Love Triangle
- Chapter 2: About Last Night
- Chapter 3: Birth, Death, and Marriage
- Chapter 4: Welcome to the World
- Chapter 5: Child's Play
- Chapter 6: Young Love
- Chapter 7: Grief and Misdemeanours
- Chapter 8: Growing Up Is Hard To Do
- Chapter 9: The Saint and The Sinner
- Chapter 10: Strange Times Indeed
- Chapter 11: A Date with Death
- Chapter 12: Love Will Keep Us... Apart
- Chapter 13: There's Something Wrong With Harlow......
- Chapter 14: The Ghost of You
- Chapter 15: Don't Go Into The Basement
- Chapter 16: What A Ghost Wants
- Chapter 17: Better Together
- Chapter 18: Love and Caring
- Chapter 19: Wicked Little Girl
- Chapter 20: The Devil in Dahlia
- Chapter 21: I Do!
- Chapter 22: If Only
- Chapter 23: Of Cheats And Liars
- Chapter 24: You and I
- Chapter 25: Runaways
- Chapter 26: A Life Anew
- Chapter 27: Three of a Kind
- Chapter 28: Please Forgive Me
- Chapter 29: The Colour of Love
- Chapter 30: Grim's Gonna Get Ya...
- Chapter 31: Return of the Fallen
- Chapter 32: Who's That Girl?
- Chapter 33: What The Future Holds
- Chapter 34: Weapons of Mass Seduction
- Chapter 35: A Matter of Life and Death
- Chapter 36: Witness the Fitness
- Chapter 37: Inferno
- Chapter 38: Playing With Fire
- Chapter 39: Misery Loves Isolation
- Chapter 40: Honesty; Honestly
- Final Chapter: The Last Mars
- After Party
- ▼ 02 (42)
Chapter 9: The Saint and The Sinner
Things in the Mars household were getting slightly easier for Scarlett of late. Yes, she still had two young children to bring up on her own, but they had all got into a routine of sorts.
Scarlett was still working and moving her way up through the medical career, and when she had any free time she would concentrate of teaching Devon his life skills.
Harlow, meanwhile, was already prepped for life. This made it much easier for her when her birthday arrived. So it's goodbye to life as a toddler...
...and hello to being a child. As you may be able to tell from the picture, Harlow developed the Evil trait, just like her dad.
I loves the evil trait! The next generation is going to be uber fun methinks.
Soon enough it was time for Harlow to start school. She went on her first day looking like a little emo in the making. Bless.
Meanwhile, back at home, Scarlett was still trying to teach Devon how to talk. It wasn't easy being on her own but, then again, sometimes she had company.
Scarlett's recently deceased parentals Riley and Lamar frequented the house on a regular basis. You'd think maybe they'd turned up so they could be doting grandparents but oh no. More often than not they actually became more of a nuisance than anything else.
In fact, one time, Lamar stayed in the house constantly for about a week. I assumed ghostly apparitions wouldn't be too much of a bother, but things got a bit frustrating when Lamar took over Scarlett's bed. Poor dear- after a hard day at work she just wanted to come home and snooze, but no. In the end things got a bit much for her...
Fatigue set in and Scarlett fell like a cheap hooker who got punched in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face.
So, despite the chaos that often roamed the house, Devon reached his birthday without too much turmoil.
He turned into quite a sharply dressed young man and everything.
Upon his transition Devon earned the Good trait. As you can imagine this conflicted greatly with his sister's malevolent nature.
But, somehow, they managed to find things in common and form a bond.
Now that the kids were more grown up, Scarlett found that she once again had time for herself. This meant she could get back to doing what she enjoyed most- searching for bugs and rocks.
The babysitter earned a fair few pennies minding the kids whilst Scarlett was out foraging.
Luckily her children didn't mind the situation too much- they were perfectly content in each others company.
They often went out on adventures together to explore what the town had to offer.
A few days later it was Scarlett's birthday. She was now an adult, dun dun dur!
And, not long after, it was also Harlow's turn to do the awesome sparkly dance as she started her transition into a teenager.
And here she is. What did I tell you- emo.
So what fiendish activities will Harlow get up to as a teenager, and how will the rest of her family be affected by this? Find out in the next chapter of The Mars Family Legacy, coming soon.
You can find the original on the story board here- feel free to rec that if you've enjoyed this : )