- Chapter 1: Love Triangle
- Chapter 2: About Last Night
- Chapter 3: Birth, Death, and Marriage
- Chapter 4: Welcome to the World
- Chapter 5: Child's Play
- Chapter 6: Young Love
- Chapter 7: Grief and Misdemeanours
- Chapter 8: Growing Up Is Hard To Do
- Chapter 9: The Saint and The Sinner
- Chapter 10: Strange Times Indeed
- Chapter 11: A Date with Death
- Chapter 12: Love Will Keep Us... Apart
- Chapter 13: There's Something Wrong With Harlow......
- Chapter 14: The Ghost of You
- Chapter 15: Don't Go Into The Basement
- Chapter 16: What A Ghost Wants
- Chapter 17: Better Together
- Chapter 18: Love and Caring
- Chapter 19: Wicked Little Girl
- Chapter 20: The Devil in Dahlia
- Chapter 21: I Do!
- Chapter 22: If Only
- Chapter 23: Of Cheats And Liars
- Chapter 24: You and I
- Chapter 25: Runaways
- Chapter 26: A Life Anew
- Chapter 27: Three of a Kind
- Chapter 28: Please Forgive Me
- Chapter 29: The Colour of Love
- Chapter 30: Grim's Gonna Get Ya...
- Chapter 31: Return of the Fallen
- Chapter 32: Who's That Girl?
- Chapter 33: What The Future Holds
- Chapter 34: Weapons of Mass Seduction
- Chapter 35: A Matter of Life and Death
- Chapter 36: Witness the Fitness
- Chapter 37: Inferno
- Chapter 38: Playing With Fire
- Chapter 39: Misery Loves Isolation
- Chapter 40: Honesty; Honestly
- Final Chapter: The Last Mars
- After Party
- ▼ 02 (42)
Chapter 4: Welcome to the World
The day after Riley found out she was pregnant things carried on pretty much as usual. Obviously she was unable to go into work, so instead Riley went to the park to play her guitar for tips. However, there was a surprise waiting for her...
Bella and Riley hadn't seen each other since, well, let's just call it 'that incident'. Things were a bit awkward at first, and Riley felt especially uncomfortable as she knew her baby bump was painfully obvious. A giant red flashing beacon would almost have been more subtle.
However, to Riley's surprise, Bella was very pleasant about the news and even congratulated her...
...although she did run off without saying another word immediately afterwards. They definitely still have some unresolved issues to deal with.
For the next couple of days Riley continued to rake in the money at the park. Her guitar skill was developed to level 10, enabling her to make around two thousand simoleans a day in tips.
Meanwhile, Lamar was working on his athletic skills as he moved up through the Law Enforcement career. He had reached level six and chosen the Special Agent path.
That evening the couple had a quiet dinner and went to bed, but things didn't remain quiet for long...
In the middle of the night Riley woke up with a distinctive pain in her stomach. Panic quickly filled her senses as she realised there wouldn't be enough time to get to the hospital- the baby was coming and she was going to have it right here, right now.
Lamar was exhausted from a hard day at work so he immediately went back to sleep, leaving Riley to deal with things on her own. Then, just when Riley thought she couldn't take it anymore, a glorious display of light filled the air, and she became a mother.
Welcome to the World, Scarlett Mars. Traits: Friendly, Loves the Outdoors.
The next day Lamar was left in charge of of Scarlett for the morning as Riley went to the park yet again. He was a very doting father who loved taking care of his daughter.
Later on he called a babysitter and headed off to work. I don't know why on earth he's wearing that. He's meant to be a police officer after all.
Oh and on the babysitter front- how useless are they?
A couple of days later Riley ran into Bella again whilst she was in the park. They exchanged pleasantries and caught up on each other's lives, and slowly Riley began to feel the wall of tension between them coming down.
They were able to talk much more easily this time, and Bella even gave Riley a hug to congratulate her on the birth of her child.
And, as the Sim days can seem all so short, in a matter of time it was Scarlett's first birthday.
Little Scarlett was growing up before her proud parents' very eyes. The only question that remained was who would she take after in the looks department? And the answer is...
...her mom. Scarlett had the exact same large eyes and lips of her mother. She did inherit her hair colour from her dad though.
So now Scarlett is all grown up to toddler age. Will her parents equip her with the life skills she needs, and will Riley and Bella ever mend their broken friendship? Find out in the next chapter of The Mars Family Legacy, coming soon.
You can find the original on the story board here- feel free to rec that if you've enjoyed this : )