- Chapter 1: Love Triangle
- Chapter 2: About Last Night
- Chapter 3: Birth, Death, and Marriage
- Chapter 4: Welcome to the World
- Chapter 5: Child's Play
- Chapter 6: Young Love
- Chapter 7: Grief and Misdemeanours
- Chapter 8: Growing Up Is Hard To Do
- Chapter 9: The Saint and The Sinner
- Chapter 10: Strange Times Indeed
- Chapter 11: A Date with Death
- Chapter 12: Love Will Keep Us... Apart
- Chapter 13: There's Something Wrong With Harlow......
- Chapter 14: The Ghost of You
- Chapter 15: Don't Go Into The Basement
- Chapter 16: What A Ghost Wants
- Chapter 17: Better Together
- Chapter 18: Love and Caring
- Chapter 19: Wicked Little Girl
- Chapter 20: The Devil in Dahlia
- Chapter 21: I Do!
- Chapter 22: If Only
- Chapter 23: Of Cheats And Liars
- Chapter 24: You and I
- Chapter 25: Runaways
- Chapter 26: A Life Anew
- Chapter 27: Three of a Kind
- Chapter 28: Please Forgive Me
- Chapter 29: The Colour of Love
- Chapter 30: Grim's Gonna Get Ya...
- Chapter 31: Return of the Fallen
- Chapter 32: Who's That Girl?
- Chapter 33: What The Future Holds
- Chapter 34: Weapons of Mass Seduction
- Chapter 35: A Matter of Life and Death
- Chapter 36: Witness the Fitness
- Chapter 37: Inferno
- Chapter 38: Playing With Fire
- Chapter 39: Misery Loves Isolation
- Chapter 40: Honesty; Honestly
- Final Chapter: The Last Mars
- After Party
- ▼ 02 (42)
Chapter 6: Young Love
When we last left off young Scarlett had just become all woman-shaped as she began her time as a teenager. At first it seemed like being more grown up wasn't that different; Scarlett still engaged in her favourite activities:
Exploring the catacombs.
Searching for various insects.
And visiting her favourite place: Simhenge.
Also, Scarlett's bookworm trait meant she had a natural skill at writing so she spent some time writing science fiction novels.
And she'd occasionally squeeze in a bit of homework here in there. Well, you have to keep the parentals happy don't you? However, upon her transition into a teenager, Scarlett had also gained the Great Kisser trait, and it was something she was keen to try out.
Her first attempts to mingle didn't exactly go too well...
But hope was at hand in the form of one of Scarlett's classmates- Gregory Dyson.
The two hit it off immediately. Innocently enough at first...
...then things got rather more flirty...
...until Scarlett and Gregory shared their first kiss. Bless 'em.
In the meantime Riley and Lamar seemed keen to jitterbug their way through old age.
Oh. My. God. Stop that Lamar you'll break your back!
When they weren't involved in a crazy dance sesh the couple continued working at their respective jobs, and Riley managed to work her way to the top of the music career, thereby achieving her lifetime want.
Being a Rockstar gave Riley a certain celebrity status which she enjoyed thoroughly. We'll you would, wouldn't you?
As time went on Scarlett continued building up her precious stones collection. Impressive isn't it? But, all these late night jaunts to find rocks came at a price...
Yes, Scarlett was arrested for being out after her curfew.
Apparently she found the whole situation rather amusing...
Her love life was progressing much more smoothly though, and soon Scarlett and Gregory became an official item.
They spent a lot of time doing all those teenagery things as you can imagine.
Scarlett even took Gregory to Simhenge with her.
And so the days in Sunset Valley passed quickly and pleasantly, and soon it was time for Scarlett's birthday once again. Here she is with her cake, all excited about her impending Young Adulthood and the adventures it will surely bring.
Bring on the sparkles!
Then, one quick makeover later...
And here's Scarlett as an adult. To be honest she doesn't look that much different, but I'm sure she's feeling all mature and worldly inside.
So what experiences will Scarlett enjoy as a Young Adult, and when will Lamar just give it up and die already? (He's 114 days old now, my god.) Find out in the next chapter of The Mars Family Legacy, coming soon.
You can find the original on the story board here- feel free to rec that if you've enjoyed this : )