- Chapter 1: Love Triangle
- Chapter 2: About Last Night
- Chapter 3: Birth, Death, and Marriage
- Chapter 4: Welcome to the World
- Chapter 5: Child's Play
- Chapter 6: Young Love
- Chapter 7: Grief and Misdemeanours
- Chapter 8: Growing Up Is Hard To Do
- Chapter 9: The Saint and The Sinner
- Chapter 10: Strange Times Indeed
- Chapter 11: A Date with Death
- Chapter 12: Love Will Keep Us... Apart
- Chapter 13: There's Something Wrong With Harlow......
- Chapter 14: The Ghost of You
- Chapter 15: Don't Go Into The Basement
- Chapter 16: What A Ghost Wants
- Chapter 17: Better Together
- Chapter 18: Love and Caring
- Chapter 19: Wicked Little Girl
- Chapter 20: The Devil in Dahlia
- Chapter 21: I Do!
- Chapter 22: If Only
- Chapter 23: Of Cheats And Liars
- Chapter 24: You and I
- Chapter 25: Runaways
- Chapter 26: A Life Anew
- Chapter 27: Three of a Kind
- Chapter 28: Please Forgive Me
- Chapter 29: The Colour of Love
- Chapter 30: Grim's Gonna Get Ya...
- Chapter 31: Return of the Fallen
- Chapter 32: Who's That Girl?
- Chapter 33: What The Future Holds
- Chapter 34: Weapons of Mass Seduction
- Chapter 35: A Matter of Life and Death
- Chapter 36: Witness the Fitness
- Chapter 37: Inferno
- Chapter 38: Playing With Fire
- Chapter 39: Misery Loves Isolation
- Chapter 40: Honesty; Honestly
- Final Chapter: The Last Mars
- After Party
- ▼ 02 (42)
Chapter 2: About Last Night
The next morning Bella woke early and headed out of the house immediately. She was keen to avoid Riley after their kiss last night- not because she didn't want to talk about it but because she was afraid of what Riley might say.
As Riley blinked the last remnants of sleep from her tired eyes she too felt afraid. The memories of last night flooded her consiousness and she just didn't know what to do. One thing she was sure of though was that she needed to talk to Lamar.
Meanwhile, Bella watched the sunrise from the beach and just hoped this new day would bring happiness to her turbulent heart.
Riley met Lamar at a mutual friends house where he continued with his invisible man act. She didn't tell him about what had happened, but just seeing him made things a little clearer in her mind. After a brief conversation she returned home.
Later that day Bella was busy working on her garden when who should show up but Lamar.
Bella was less than enthused to see him... Just his presence reminded her of everything she stood to lose.
She was even less impressed when he started flirting with Riley. She had no right to be mad of course; they were a couple after all, but it's never easy to see someone you care about with someone else.
In the end Bella headed to the beach again to get away from it all.
Meanwhile, back at the house, Lamar moved in on Riley... She didn't even try to resist.
And, after a quick re-model of the house, there was even a bedroom for the lovers to retire to...
Things progressed rather passionately from there...
As she suggested taking their relationship to the next step a twinge of guilt did hit Riley, but as Lamar smiled at her and she knew she was doing the right thing. All that was left to do now was to tell Bella the news.
When Bella returned home that evening Riley asked her if they could talk. Bella could feel her heart start to beat faster as Riley began to speak. She ached to just kiss her but, with some effort, managed to remain mute.
Bella felt her heart drop into the pit of her stomach as Riley uttered the fatal words: "It was a mistake." All reason and logic left Bella's senses and she yelled at Riley. She just wanted her to understand.
It was no use though. Bella just had to accept that Riley had made her choice, and it wasn't her.
The hurt and shock mixed with the overwhelming anger that burned inside her. Bella knew that she could no longer remain living with Riley. It would be too painful.
So, with some regret, she rang for a taxi.
And, with one last look at Riley, Bella left.
Over the next few days Riley put all her efforts into her relationship with Lamar.
She asked him to move in, and he accepted.
Immediately he went to the dresser so he could make himself a new outfit (not to mention a complete body.)
And, after a quick trip to the police station, Lamar was employed in the Law Enforcement career.
He soon got to work building up his skills and meeting people in the neighbourhood.
In the meantime, Riley's guitar skills were going from strength to strength. She had moved up to level 4 in the music career and was making almost a thousand simoleans in tips a day.
Occasionally she would look at the garden Bella had made as it slowly began to rot. It made her feel sad but ultimately gave her resolution in life. She tore it down.
Then, when Lamar returned home from work, she asked him a very important question...
Lamar was shocked and suprised as Riley presented him with a beautiful ring.
And, of course, he said yes.
So we leave Riley and Lamar as they begin to plan the rest of their lives together. Find out how they get on in the next chapter of The Mars Family Legacy, coming soon.
You can find the original on the story board here- feel free to rec that if you've enjoyed this : )