- Chapter 1: Love Triangle
- Chapter 2: About Last Night
- Chapter 3: Birth, Death, and Marriage
- Chapter 4: Welcome to the World
- Chapter 5: Child's Play
- Chapter 6: Young Love
- Chapter 7: Grief and Misdemeanours
- Chapter 8: Growing Up Is Hard To Do
- Chapter 9: The Saint and The Sinner
- Chapter 10: Strange Times Indeed
- Chapter 11: A Date with Death
- Chapter 12: Love Will Keep Us... Apart
- Chapter 13: There's Something Wrong With Harlow......
- Chapter 14: The Ghost of You
- Chapter 15: Don't Go Into The Basement
- Chapter 16: What A Ghost Wants
- Chapter 17: Better Together
- Chapter 18: Love and Caring
- Chapter 19: Wicked Little Girl
- Chapter 20: The Devil in Dahlia
- Chapter 21: I Do!
- Chapter 22: If Only
- Chapter 23: Of Cheats And Liars
- Chapter 24: You and I
- Chapter 25: Runaways
- Chapter 26: A Life Anew
- Chapter 27: Three of a Kind
- Chapter 28: Please Forgive Me
- Chapter 29: The Colour of Love
- Chapter 30: Grim's Gonna Get Ya...
- Chapter 31: Return of the Fallen
- Chapter 32: Who's That Girl?
- Chapter 33: What The Future Holds
- Chapter 34: Weapons of Mass Seduction
- Chapter 35: A Matter of Life and Death
- Chapter 36: Witness the Fitness
- Chapter 37: Inferno
- Chapter 38: Playing With Fire
- Chapter 39: Misery Loves Isolation
- Chapter 40: Honesty; Honestly
- Final Chapter: The Last Mars
- After Party
- ▼ 02 (42)
Chapter 3: Birth, Death, and Marriage
The day following Riley and Lamar's engagement got off to an exciting start. It seems Riley still hadn't got the hang of the whole cooking thing.
For an ex-fireman Lamar didn't seem too concerned about the situation... Eventually though the fire brigade did arrive to sort things out.
Over the next few days both Riley and Lamar spent time working on their skills. By now Riley had reached level six in the music career and had chosen the path of a Rockstar.
All this extra money coming in meant the family could build themselves a small cottage- the perfect venue for a wedding...
On the day of their wedding Riley got into her dress and waited for the guests to arrive.
The party began and Riley felt no nerves; no sense of doubt or cold feet. No, this was where she wanted to be- with the man she loved ready and willing to spend the rest of their lives together.
As the couple exchanged rings they couldn't stop smiling...
...and soon they were husband and wife. Til death do them part.
Later, the party began to wind down but Lamar had a little celebrating of his own to do. It was his birthday and time for him to start his life as an elder.
A flurry of sparkles welcomed Lamar to the winter of his life. Only time tell what the future will bring.
He didn't look to happy to have reached old age. Maybe it's the awful pyjamas...
Oh, and the drama of the party didn't stop there. Riley's good friend Wendy Reynolds went into labour just as the guests were leaving.
After a quick panic Riley got her head together and took Wendy to the hospital...
...where Wendy had a baby boy: Desmond.
The next day Riley returned to the park to play her guitar for tips, and to socialise of course.
The musical money-making was cut short, however, by the arrival of the Grim Reaper.
Apparently Riley was more concerned about her beautiful wedding ring than anything else...
Later that day Death returned to claim another victim.
And after that he hung around a while for a little R&R. A busy day ferrying souls to the underworld must have tired him out...
But for death to exist there also has to be life, and this was no more apparent than in Riley. It was time for her transition into an Adult.
Physically it didn't make her look any different but inside Riley could feel herself maturing. In fact all this life and death stuff had got her thinking about her life; about ensuring that her legacy continued.
So, after work, she returned home and headed straight for the bedroom.
You can figure out what happened next...
Life continued as normal the next day, and a lovely glitch made Riley stick her arm through a young child's face...
Then, in the evening, Riley spun into her maternity clothes; excited about the new life growing inside her and all the joy it would hopefully bring. How will Riley and Lamar cope as parents? Find out in the next chapter of The Mars Family Legacy, coming soon.
You can find the original on the story board here- feel free to rec that if you've enjoyed this : )